This car was discovered to be a real 7A study executed on the car in November 2015 by Mr Edwin Dijksterhuis
It is in fact a 7A whose original plates
were change with 7B.plates
The main reasons are the following:
- Steel roof that was placed later, as it is poorly finished and the original woodwork roof is still present
underneath the metal roof.
- Engine 72x80 , date of foundry2-6-34
- bonnet vents open in the same direction.
- 4 fan blades
- Pulley is plainl
- Radiator fixed on gear box
- The avance joystickis centeredin the dashboard
- Some reinforcements are added in a later stage
The surprising detailed analysis made by Mr Edwin and the consultation with Dominique Peter have driven to the conclusion
that this is a 7A model.
The car in its current state has suffered many changes, but the heart remains the