|21 - Interior Parts|
The interior cloths present inside the 7A are made by four different types:
(1) Cloth for seats and doors panel
(2) Twilled cloth covering all the vertical parts made in cardboard and the carpet of the rear boot
(3) Insulation for boot carpet
(4) Cloth plain (wool or similar) for headlining, the parts underneath the panelboard and underneath the rear seats.
(5) Cloth covering the windlaces piping
All cloths for the 7As with external gray/black paint, are coloured with a grey-brown colour (such colour was available at ENPI in the years 1997/98, but only for the tissue for seats/doors panels ) although each type (1,2,4,5) has not the same colour each other.
(6) The carpet was present on the vertical parts under the panel board, beside the seats and on the rear paving.
the purchase, the cloth of the seats was in good conditions , all the
other interior cloths were in bed conditions, but still present in every part.
The carpet was present only beside the seats and under the front panel board.